Friday, February 25, 2011

Still here

I am still here, just busy with stuff, stuff people do, when they are moms, wives, working full time, and did I say being sick does not help? its true, it does not.

On the bright side, I actually started sketching a few spring/summer styles for BN the other day while waiting for AN and his school bus, and I got this really good idea of a "4pm summer play dress" :-) I made that name up, because it was almost 4pm when the idea hit me, when I looked across the street I could see the wet and empty tot-lot that will be busy with little toddlers in a few weeks. I could see BN playing there in that dress. Watch out for a tutorial and pattern. It's cooooooooooooooming......it might take a couple of weeks though. I got to catch up on some work-work that I do at home. I know it's terrible that one has to do work-work even at home. But will be back.

Oh, and my mom is flying to the US. She will be here tomorrow! That's great because I see a lot of sewing in front me, with all that time I get while she watches the kiddos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment