Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A cut! Bummer :-(

Guess what? I got a cut. Pretty good cut on my wrist. From a cup! Yes, a cup. I walked back to my kitchen with a ceramic cup, slipped & fell, the cup broke into pieces, pierced into my wrist. 


Next steps? Freaked out, called 911, called the baby sitter, EMT came over, off to the hospital, 10 stitches, back home, tired myself to sleep, woke up, called in sick at work, Now updating blog with left arm fingers.


Ha.See that? Most precisive blog post ever! Lesson learned? Don't run with a ceramic cup on a tiled (and possibly wet) kitchen floor. 


No sewing for at least a week, Bummer, since I had lot of projects partially done :-(


May be I can get my ideas together meanwhile. Will figure out something.

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon. take care. a break is nice to have in between to get fresh ideas... i did cut my finger last week accidentally and was annoyed of not being able to sew for 2 days or so, but it turned out to be blessing in disguise as i ended up having lot of fun and got some unique ideas in spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) Ya..i want to use this time for brainstorming too...

    ReplyDelete